Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Short, Sweet, Warm and Relaxed

My university runs spring/summer courses and they have this great marketing campaign.  Just a few words.
It made it seem like taking a 13 weeks of  course in just 3 weeks was a good ideal.  However, as I start week number two, I not buy the ad anymore.  I am currently in an Econ course and will be writing my first midterm today.  As much as I want to get this degree done by the time that I am 40, I am not sure I want to take anymore summer courses.   I feel like I am not learning things that I might need in this class, everyday is a week worth of material; that is not relaxed.  I am just not feeling like I should take another course this way.  I feel like a crazy women trying  to fit my life into these 3 weeks.  I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now, and I am sure everything will work out.  But I have to get ready to leave for my midterm.  

TTYL 

No comments:

Post a Comment